About Mary Flannery StreitMary Flannery Streit is a full service real estate agent willing to work with you to make your buying, selling, or investment decision easier and right for you. Before becoming a real estate agent, Mary worked at the Chicago Board of Trade, building knowledge that has helped her as a realtor. She has lived in Chicago's western suburbs her entire life, giving her hands on knowledge of the different areas and what they have to offer.
Mary Flannery Streit teams up with you to give you the experience for which you are looking. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing, Mary brings knowledge, experience, and an unwavering commitment to provide full service involvement to make your experience valuable. Even if you are not currently in the market, Mary is your full time professional realtor. She can help refer professionals when you need work done on your house, help you be proactive with remodeling decisions that will increase your home's value, or just answer general questions on your mind. She is working with you every step of the way.
- GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- Certified New Construction Representative
- E-Marketing Specialist
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
- Listing homes with an aggressive marketing plan
- New construction, from lots/lands to tear downs
- Investment properties: rental homes, income property, and vacation property
- Staging to help you get top dollar for your home
- Luxury Properties
- Seller Representative
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
Testimonials"Mary does EXTRA to get the job done." - Vivian S.
"The way Mary staged the condo was outstanding. The unit had the look and feel of brand new. Thanks for a job well done." - Phillip N.
"Your company is very lucky to have Mary Streit as an agent. She was the difference." - Mark H.
- LaGrange Chamber of Commerce, Business Education Committee (President 2004)
- President Elect for the Women's Council of Realtors
- Mary and Coldwell Banker partner with local charities including:
|A Safe Place|
Children's Oncology Services, Inc.
Teen Living Programs
South Suburban Family Shelter, Inc.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
The Women's Center
|Habitat for Humanity|
Helping A Hero.org
National Runaway Switchboard
Helping Our Heroes
Areas of Expertise
- Burr Ridge
- Clarendon Hills
- Downers Grove
- Indian Head Park
- LaGrange Highlands
- LaGrange Park
- North Riverside
- Oak Brook
- Oakbrook Terrace
- Villa Park
- Western Springs
- Willow Springs